Monday, March 26, 2012

I Like Cherries.

cherries cherries 1

I like Cherries and I am sure that the growers in the Okanagan are deeply appreciative of my undying support over the years.

cherries cherries 2

One has to appreciate that back in the day when we did not have technology hooked to our faces 24/7 bombarding us with constant entertainment in the ever raging war for control of our minds. We just sat in the cars on road trips and looked out the windows. We had to make due with whatever amusements we could invent .... like spitting cherry pits out the open back window of the station wagon at the other cars.

We learned about aerodynamics. We learned about the atmospheric dynamics of wind .. or in simpler terms why pissing in the wind is not a good call. I learned how to turn my head just so slightly when I spit my pit so that the pit always came back and hit my brothers face. And we still have both our eyes, contrary to what my grandmother said.


cherries cherries 3

I also learned about cherry juice and its amazing ability to stain and how to keep that stain off my own fingers so that they were clean when my grandmother demanded to know who got cherry juice all over the front of my dress and I pointed at my brother.

You just can't compare cherry pit spitting with World of Warcraft. Our kids are sooo missing out.

SKIN: WOW Skins Sonia skin
HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair "Chika4" (Type A)(Moon stone)
EYES: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
LASHES: KA Kira Ahn
JEWELLERY: Zaara : Melange
RING: U&R Dogs :+*R*+: Isolde Ring Gold
DRESS: **GizzA** Breeze Dress [Rosy]
SHOES: p.c; Suede Platform Pumps - Red
POSES: !Bang

If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment