Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just a Down to Earth Chick?

otr1

I am pretty anal about "labels." I never like being called a "girl" as in "you girls can drop by anytime" coming from a man. I am a woman - if you fail to notice that then park your seeing eye dog elsewhere.

otr2

I don't like "honey" or "dear" or "darling" from other women. It sounds fake and condescending - or maybe that is just when they use it on me. It is especially disrespectful when used by someone younger than me.

I have never been a "chick" ... it sounds kinda ... cheep cheap. I know intellectually that chickens are not sheep and that calling a woman some kind of a barnyard animal is considered a term of endearment .... like the french use cabbages a lot and I guess going from a vegetable to something with a brain is a big step forward but you know ....


otr3

Seriously ... if you have forgotten my name when you speak to me ... "hey you" will suffice for the time being ... and I will refer to you as "do I know you?" Let's pretend we have both just been in a plane crash on a BIG remote island and have amnesia and so we are wandering dazed and away from each other. And then we can save each other the waste of time where we ask about the weather and how we have been. I suck at small talk ... so just move on to one of the other honey chick girls on the island's ok? Thanks.

Where are the coconuts?

SKIN: AKERUKA Meg tan (FASHION FOR LIFE 2012)
HAIR: !lamb. Bang Bang Bob
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Azure Light
LASHES: MIASNOW Eyelashes - FULL LONG
JEWELLERY: *JD* SET ROUND
OUTFIT: ~*Es Stylez*~ Paula Shimmering Dress & Heels
POSES: EverGlow
Post a Comment