Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Big Day Woman's Day - What A BUST!!

bbb1

I was so excited for Women's Day that I almost peed my pants - and I didn't have any on - in bed I mean....

bbb2

I got up an got dressed and walked out into the kitchen with my crown and sceptre and "TA DA" announced myself to my family. ....they kept eating ...

I walked over and stood right beside them and looked down my nose at them and did the Queen wave .... and they kept eating ....

"It's Woman's Day you know," I announced. "You may begin worshipping me. I will be opening gifts at 2 PM."

"What gifts?" my husband wanted to know as he brushed past me to the sink. Without even waiting for an answer he kissed me and announced he was off to golf ... I ran to the computer to check his emails and YES he had the announcement I sent .... WTF????

I turned around and my kids had disappeared.

I went to the yard and tried the "TA DA" announcement again .... no crowd was amassed. I tried to broach the subject with my neighbour (not the one who shoots at me) and all he said was, "Lady, you are standing on tomatoes and could you please stop waving that sceptre around - you are attracting flies ...."

The people at the grocery store were no more enthused about the day despite the nifty song and dance routine I did to "I Am Woman" amongst the dried soup packages.

I did not get a single card.
Not a single well wish.
No party.
No worshipping....
Nothing ...

bbb3

I have to tell you ... this being a woman is not all it is cracked up to be ... I am seriously thinking of quitting ...

SKIN: Filthy Vanessa Peach
HAIR: Son!a Poise3 updo platinum
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Azure Light
LASHES: Vita's Boudoir Butterfly lashes
JEWELLERY: J and W Jewelers Tiramisu Collectoion Ivory
GOWN: :: PM :: Nala Gown in Nude
POSES: EverGlow
Post a Comment