Monday, April 30, 2012

Bliss Who?

plb3 

 I think, I am not completely sure, that I heard "The Hallelujah Chorus" this morning when I got out of bed and sat down at the computer.

  plb2

I would like to think it was The Hallelujah Chorus only because I enjoy my fantasies, especially the ones where I matter to God and to my fellow Human Beings and on the momentous occasion of my return to blogging after a forced absence due to my computer dying .... the angels attended ... I am THAT important. 

  plb1

However, I also recognize I am becoming deaf thanks to the frogs that insist on serenading us all night and that there is always the possibility that it was neither "The Hallelujah Chorus" or the angels singing and just a neighbour singing "9 to 5" while imitating Dolly Parton in his shower. (please don't ask) 

In which case, my brother was right, everyone hates me and you should just ignore what I have written here, look at the pretty pictures and continue to ask yourself, "Bliss who??" 

 SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Tori Tan Smoky
HAIR: ""D!va"" Marie
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Flair*
JEWELLERY: Ear Candy ~ Life in Tarnished Silver
RING: Kunglers Extra Lotus Ring
OUTFIT: (SELDOM BLUE) APHRODISIA LINGERIE DOLLARBIE SHOES: *G Field*
BED & POSES: Glitterati


If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment