Saturday, April 21, 2012

Death of the Black Swan - Contact Ballet.

Death of the Black Swan 2 

 I have always said that so so many things would be wayyy more fun if we just made them contact sports. Ballet is one of them.

  Death of the Black Swan 1 

 I decided to put on my own ballet - I don't let things like the fact I started my training later in my life (like yesterday) or that I am not sure exactly how many men it would take to lift me .. get in my way. 

I saw the Black Swan. 

I have seen Swan Lake. 

Now I did not have a lake but I had the psychosis part down pat. 

I got out there on stage, nodded at the handlers and they let the swans loose. I extended, I pointed, I twirled I Plee A'd. I even did a Plee Pretzel at one point. I leapt, I stomped (hard to take the clogging out of the girl) and I yearned (with my eyes). I fluttered .... 

 ... there was a lot of screaming and feathers flying everywhere. Swans can be very very nasty and I felt to sacrifice the realism was to sacrifice my integrity as an artist.

  Death of the Black Swan 3 
 I am sorry about what happened to my neighbour who agreed to play the part of the "others" in the ballet company but the important thing is I WON!! 

  Contact Ballet - coming soon to a theatre near you!!

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Eva Tan Makeup 4
HAIR:  *booN KZK736 hair black
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
LASHES:  BELLEZA
EARRINGS:  Eolande's Butterfly Charmer Aurora SILVER
OUTFIT:  A&A Fashion Your Swan Outfit I *Black
BOOTS:  Baby Monkey
POSES:  Fly Lily


If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment