Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Clarifying my Exercise Policy.

LLIW1

I didn't want anyone to think I was against exercise after my last post.

LLIW4

I believe in all that stuff about needing to get our bodies moving.

LLIW3

I just have never understood why I have to go with it ... I am perfectly willing to send it with all those exercise buffs .... just as long as they have it back in time for supper.


SKIN: .:Twilythula:. PaNina/Medium
HAIR: Vanity Hair::Shena HP- blacks
EYES:  !IKON  'Sunrise' Eyes - Gaelic Silver Pale
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Flair*
EARRINGS:  Donna Flora ADELE coral set
DRESS: Dashwood - " Riley" Spring Grp Gift
SHOES:  ~*ZHAO*~ - Steelettos - Champagne
LOCATION:  Mad Pea
If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment