Monday, May 14, 2012

Everything is Better with Bling.

dbb1

I pay attention to the things the "experts" tell you and what they show on television. I mean just because you live in beansville is no reason you can't have a rich and glamourous life. They tell us that we should live glamourous lives and add "bling" to everything.

dbb2

So I tinfoiled and bedazzled my exercise ball. I figured it would be like working out with a disco ball and that if I pursed my lips enough and worked my ANTM model poses ... I was surely going to catch the attention of the hot new trainer.


Just a couple of words of caution though.


Rolling on tinfoil is painful and gets in your teeth.


AND evidently exercise balls are not for throwing ... not even when you really hate that blonde skinny girl who keeps flipping her pony tail and batting her eyes at YOUR hot new trainer. If you want to do serious damage you need to take the time to tinfoil and bedazzle the medicine ball because you are allowed to throw that and it is heavier and it can cause silicone to explode on impact.

dbb3a

I am embroidering my phone number on my ass for tomorrow's class ... yoga ...I just need to get the tinfoil to stick first ...

SKIN: ::DS:: Fashioncentric Gift ~
HAIR: W&Y MODEL HAIR
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Azure Light
LASHES: E'Dior Beauty- eyelash 06
NAILS: MoonDance: Square Medium Black Valentine
JEWELLERY: Ganked Nightdance
OUTFIT: *Stars*Fashion* Lovingly Black *
DISCO BALL AND POSES: Glitterati



If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment