Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pats on the Back.

glitg1

I find it confusing, as a parent, this whole thing about making sure that you praise your children and give them the "pats on the back" that they deserve.

glitg2

I did a lot of "patting" with my kids.

glitg3

I can't help it if the "pats" were a little low (I am not a doctor for crying out freaking loud) and perhaps a little too enthusiastic.

I would just like someone to define when a "pat" transforms into a "whack" because once that hand is propelling forward, I lose all sense of speed ....


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Dolcenera Medium natural
HAIR:  W/O hair ter blac
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Blue
LASHES:  CHAISUKI  Lashes 25
FLOWER:  p.c. Frida Rose
JEWELLERY:  U&R  Traumeri set gold wine pearls drops
DRESS:  LMD June MESH Dress Citrus
GLOVES:  LI - White lace gloves short
SHOES:  BM Audrey Pumps - Blues & Greens
POSES:  Clemmm Poses
LOCATION:  Calas Galadhon

If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment