Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ribbons On The Tree.

bbl2

I loved the whole idea of tying ribbons on trees for someone to come home.

bbl1

Oh not for the reasons you might think ... not because I thought that kind of love was so romantic or because of the heart felt love families had for one another. I tried for years to get my brother to go away. I tied the ribbons on before he left trying to get him to feel foolish for being there still when we were already ribboning for him ... kind of like waving bon voyage on the docks when he is still in the bathroom brushing his teeth ... but he was never good on picking up on social cues like that.

bbl3

So I ended up using the ribbon on him, tying him up and shipping him overseas. Then I started a campaign to ban tree ribboning. No sense wasting good ribbon.

SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Tessa DeepTan
HAIR: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Carolyne HairStyle/Bloggers
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Clover Green Pale
LASHES: *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Pure*
JEWELLERY: Mood [alaMood] Nightlife Diamond Ensemble *Plat* [wear]
GOWN: Paris Metro Couture: My Love is Sky Blue (T)*
SHOES: Magic S.Olbers "Bow" black
PS POSES: BeBo

If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment