Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A "Ta-Da" Kind Of Day.

ltr 2

Today is a "ta-da" kind of day for me. You know, when you look at yourself in the mirror, squint a certain way, hide part of you behind the door, and dim the lights and you think ..... "hmmm ... I am on FIRE!!!"

ltr

So I showed up in the kitchen in my bathrobe and "ta-da'd" my sparkle pony jammies. Hubby didn't say much but I could tell, if he didn't have to get to the golf course ... he would not have been able to resist.

When you are in the "ta-da" zone you dance instead of walking ... your body just becomes a conduit ... so I danced the orange juice to the glass and ignored the spillage. Besides hubby knows how to work a mean sponge and for some reason he was avoiding eye contact. I was too busy dancing to care, life is too short to make an Exxon Valdez situation over breakfast.

I was really feeling the vibe so I threw on my cape. I barely had time to chase hubby's car down the street as he headed to golf but I am sure he saw me in the rear view mirror leaping and blowing kisses. If he did miss it, I am sure the neighbours will tell him ... and the school bus driver...and all the school kids ... and the construction crew ....

Never one to miss an opportunity of a gathered crowd all standing around with their mouths open -clearly in awe at my splendiferousness, I stood in the middle of the street, exhilirated with life and my fine-ness. I swung my cape over my shoulder and put my hands on my hips .....

ltr 3

...and sparkled ....


SKIN:  Hush Lily Vanilla
HAIR:  Son!a Poise2 updo Soil
EYES:  ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Gaelic Silver Pale
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Flair*
EARRINGS:  [alaMood] Nightlife Diamond/Ruby Ensemble
GOWN:  Son!a Renai dress Red
POSES:  Epiphany
If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment