Sunday, May 6, 2012

Those Old Love Letters - Evidence of a Life of Debauchery.

ccl2

This is me reading through old love letters and having a little cry about it.

ccl1

I mean no-one writes romance like pre-pubescent boys do they?

Roses are red.
Violets are Blue.
Oh oh Baby,
I am so in love with you.

It kills me that anyone dared to doubt the sincerety of such heart felt poetry.

It killed me even more that I got grounded for 3 weeks when my grandparents found that letter. I mean they really had no choice, they were so terrified that I was going to hell.  What more evidence did they need to show how far I had strayed off the path of my religious upbringing? I was 12 and I should have known by then that good women grow up and marry one of the choir boys and live in loveless misery for the next 50 years because that is what good church going people do.

NOTHING else mattered except that you marry someone in the church ... and never ever undressed with the lights on.

I had a lot of growing up to do.

I am hopeful that maybe next year the magic of all of that will finally hit me.

ccl3

Cause so far I am just a deep disappointment to my grandparents and church goers everywhere ....

Grab the spotlight babe ... I am getting naked!!

SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Denise
HAIR: Elikatira PHOEBE BLACK
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Flair*
JEWELLERY: Purple Moon :: PM :: MANGO
BRACELET: U&R Cyprien Bracelet
RING: Gbberish** Rose Ring
BLOUSE: **GizzA** Chiffon Shirts [Pink Roses]
PANTS: Zaara : Ishaya Velour slacks *white*
SHOES: BM Audrey Pumps - Pinks & Purples
POSES: Wetcat

If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment