Friday, June 1, 2012

Winter's Coming. Please Send Gift Packages.

pbm1

Winter is officially here today in the great land of Aus.

pbm2

I have been busy knitting litte scarves and tuques for all my little birdies. I am also thinking of putting a little warm lemon and honey in the bird bath so they don't lose their voices. Nothing worse than a hoarse bird trying to sing.

I am gathering berries and twigs ... I have no idea why but it is an old Canadian prairie tradition. I think it is so you can make a snowman if you run out of carrots and rocks but I am not completely sure.

Sitting here in the cold without snow is like waiting for the belt to hit your butt over your grandfather's knee. I kind of hold my breath until I pass out and hopefully wake up and it is all over. The belting - not the snow.

The biggest difference between Canadian winters and Australian winters is that in Canada we go out side with all our gear on and go skiing and skating and snowmobiling and yeti hunting.

pbm3

In Australia you sit inside with all your gear on.

I am hoping if I lean close enough to the tv, there might be enough heat for me to actually get some feeling back in my nose ....


SKIN:  [:ME:] Luxuria Light Skintone
HAIR:  ""D!va"" Hair  "Diva2"
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Blue
LASHES:  GLOW Avantgarde
NECKLACE:  Le Choix Atlus III Gold
NECKLACE:  HOD Mercenary The pale Crow
EARRINGS:  :: PM :: Noble Earrings Wood Mix II
BRACELET:  [} Jasha {] Tahta Bracelet II - Black
NAILS:  *ByKay* ~ Lady Forest ~ *Ring & Nails*
DRESS:  MichaMi: Print Dress in Teal
BOOTS:  Leverocci - Ava OTK Boots_StandardSizing_Python_Nero
POSES:  LAP

If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment