Friday, June 15, 2012

BAA BAA Black Sheep.

blm2

I am the black sheep of the family. I wear my wool proudly and I love nothing more than going home and "baaing" at the moon.

blm1


White always made me look all glowy and angelic like. And then people have all these expectations of you and I don't handle disappointment well.... especially when it borders on anger and involves Mr. Belt. Besides, the costume was too fluffy.

  blm3


Fluffy definitely makes your ass look fat.


SKIN:  [:ME:] Vienna Light Skintone (Group Gift : June)
HAIR:  tram  A816 hair / shell&creamyellow
EYES: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Blue
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Flair*
EARRINGS AND BRACELETS:  Smexy
NECKLACE:  [} Jasha {] Tahta Necklace - Platinum
DRESS:  My Precious Agnes Mori (Mesh)
PURSE:  Baiastice
SHOES: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps (Neutral Black)
POSES:  BeBo

If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment