Saturday, June 23, 2012

Did Emily Post Cover This One?

gpl1


You know when you have someone in your "family" who never talks to you, treats you like dirt and then they are getting married and they suddenly invite you to the big wedding? Can you say "soliciting gifts?" RSVPing that you "will" or "will not" be attending just does not seem to cut it. Like shouldn't they have extra lines for "reasons?"


gpl2


Like I really want to share that I would have loved to attend but I couldn't find towels with "are you freaking kidding me?" embroidered on them. Hey don't point at me ... I could have gone to the wedding and when we went through the line asked her who she was. I mean she never speaks to me or even acts like she knows who I am.


I didn't do that ... because I am behaving myself for once.

gpl3


I am staying home and wearing white AND a veil ALL day .... and I don't even care if Emily is pissed.


SKIN:  [:ME:] Socordia V2 Medium Skintone (Base Bundle)
HAIR:  VanityHair::2CUTE4U-browns
EYES:  Mayfly - New Eyes
LASHES:  ON THE CATWALK Eyelashes Doe
BRACELETS:  Demi's Statshine
EARRINGS:  [LeeZu!] BohemeMia JEWELLERY Set
NAILS:  A&A FAshion  Dangerous Nails2010 pink
PURSE:  * Baiastice_Queen Hobo-pink_hand bag
DRESS:  Paris METRO Couture: Ascot Flower (T)
SHOES:  BM Nadine Patent Pump All Colours

 
If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment