Sunday, July 1, 2012

How I Survived My Saturday.

rtts1

It was tough but I made it. I am waiting now for the news crews and the international women's groups who will want to recognize my valour in the face of tremendous obstacles. I survived a Saturday locked in the house with my hubby while he watched the footy. OK well maybe HE survived is a better way of saying it ...

rtts2

I am not exaggerating when I say he has never yelled at me in all of our years - ever. But then I have never worn a footy shirt and run around half naked on a field chasing a ball. I would mind you ... he just will not let me ....

He does however yell at the television and the footy players and the referees. He swears too. And the more you ignore him ... the louder he gets. Sitting next to him, I can almost hear him over the other men in the neighbourhood swearing and yelling at their tv's. If I walk down the hall ... I lose his voice completely and pick up some of the women in the neighbourhood ... swearing at their husbands ....

The problem I have with him is that on game day nothing else matters. You know I love sports too and love to be enthusiastic about my team ... it is just that everything has a time and a place. You have to know your limitations and while it is ok to lose control in your own home ... other places maybe not as much ...

rtts3

I keep telling him that there are places where watching the game is just not appropriate .... ... and a wedding is one of them ....


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. RedPearl
HAIR:  *booN DES423 hair black
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
LASHES:  KA Lashes
EARRINGS:  Donna Flora DIANA quartz set
DRESS:  CLAIRE "JadorFAshion"
PURSE:  BAIASTICE Camelia Pochette
HEELS:  SLink Sydney II Stilettos Black

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment