Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pinching Curtains.

bbl2

I tried this look when I was a kid.

bbl1



I pulled the curtain sheers down from the living room and draped them around me. You have no idea how hard it is to get gauze to stay up on you when you have no boobilage. I waited until I thought everyone was busy with the cows and then I ran through the field so that the curtains flowed behind me - just like you see in the fashion shoots.

I lost the curtains somewhere in the barley ... and ended up with more bugs in my teeth than I can say.

bbl3

I think if you run through a field with a flowy gauzy dress blowing in the wind and there is no one there to see you .... you might as well be naked ... which I was after I lost the curtains.


You would be amazed how much lace tablecloths look like curtains in a pinch ....


SKIN:  Belleza- Elle Correct SK skins
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Davina Hair
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
LASHES:  =^.^= NIKITA FRIDE - Long EyeLashes Botanical
TATTOO:  [White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Black Number 13
EARRINGS:  ***Ear Candy ~ Triple Tear Drops s Earrings
GOWN:  :: PM :: Ninde Gown -14000 Members Group Gift-
POSES:  LAP
If you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment