Monday, July 16, 2012

The Best Weekend Ever!

pzl1

Had a fantastic weekend. Sat back, enjoyed the rain, caught up on things, supervised my hubby cooking me breakfast ....

pzl2

I am such a good wife. I let him paint my toes, give me a back massage, buy me gifts, fetch me things ... I let him read me poetry, write me love letters ... cook me dinner, run me a bath ....

pzl3

... and then I woke up to being elbowed out of a warm bed with "the phone is ringing ... it will be for you ..." and realized that kind of a weekend is best enjoyed while fast asleep ....

SKIN:  -Glam Affair-  Roza - Natural 03 ( C88 )
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Davina Hair
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Blue
LASHES: AIMESI
DRESS:  Indyra Originals RTW Mesh: Celeste BodyCon: Blush (One Voice)
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora VANILLA pink set
SHOES:  Apple May Designs *Starz* Karma Stiletto's - Pink
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment