Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cocooning.

fbl1

I am Canadian ... it's in my blood ... and so even though my hubby took the Canadian out of the country and put her in Australia ... the Canadian in me is holding fast...

fbl2

I miss the cocooning of winter, where you have warm fires inside (or I would settle for just heat in the house ... wait ... the absence of cold would even do ...)where cooking becomes food for the soul, where you cuddle with loved ones, layer your clothes ....

Sigh ... (you should look off dreamily out the window with a real wistful look in your eye and wipe away a that little tear from the corner of your eye ...)

You just sort of pull your world in all around you and keep everything safe ... it really is a lovely feeling.

fbl3

And it is the story I tell my hubby every time he wakes up and insists I share some of the blankets with him when I am all rolled up in all of them and snuggled tight.

"I am Canadian. I am cocooning. It's freaking freezing in this house.  Fend for yourself Aussie Man ..."


SKIN:  Step Inside SYS Project
HAIR:  Miss C. - Mex I_Black
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
LASHES:  Garage Eyelashes V5
DRESS:  [LeeZu!] Luka Dress (mesh,rigged) /beige
JEWELLERY: Ear Candy ~ Fortune Cookie Set in Browns
PURSE:  STITCH BY STITCH IBIZA
SHOES:  **NOYA** Impact Red Extreme High Heels

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment