Thursday, July 19, 2012

Doo Dads That Get Rid of Everything.

tcfs1

The rain comes and goes and frankly I am watching wayyy too much TV as I work on a couple of projects. I just learned that there is a special doo dad you put in a house and it rids it of rats, cockroaches etc ....

tcfs2

The guy on the commercial says he put it in his mother in laws house and it worked perfectly. He said he got rid of everything. Then he smiled. He didn't come out and say he also got rid of his mother in law but I could tell in the way he smiled ... when he said "everything" he meant "ev-errrry-thing." You get to recognize those smiles that say much more ... mainly because I watch the cop shows where people don't know they are living next door to psycho maniacs.  I don't want to end up on one of those shows, blinking at the camera and saying I had no idea.  So I suspect all my neighbours of psycho mania ... except one ... him I know for sure ....

tcfs3

I am going to buy one of those doo dads as a gift for that neighbour.  It doesn't harm real people.  I take that to mean non psycho maniacs.


SKIN:  -Belleza- Jesse Sunkiss 12
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Misa Hair Jet Black
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Blue
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Flair*
PURSE:  Ear Candy Boho Brown Pebble Leather Fringed Bag
BRACELET:  MM Etnik Bracelet (no loner available)
SHOES:  BM Ultimate Lily
OUTFIT:  .::WoW::. Jessy outfit Red
POSES:  LAP

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment