Friday, July 13, 2012

I Has Cabin Fever.

pg3

It has been raining and raining and raining and raining and raining.

  pg2


I has cabin fever.    Except I don't have a cabin. So I made a tent. Over the couch ... using the kitchen chairs and a lamp ... and 2 large sheets. And then I got some cookies and hot chocolate ...because they are good for fevers.

Hubby tried to get me to come out. He said he would sit down and admire my puzzle some more if I did.

I am not THAT easy for crying out loud.

pg1

I am holding out until he agrees to dance naked around the campfire.

 
SKIN:  [MyDear]Grette Skin
HAIR:  *BC322 RICCA- Choco
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
DRESS:  " MAAI " - " Tammy " poof dress, woods
EARRINGS:  ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Scarlet Earring White
BRACELET:  A&A Fashion  Extreme Bracelet Onex
PURSE:  SLink Signature Series Katherine Handbag Black
SHOES:  SLink Sydney II Stilettos Black
POSES:  DARE (Closed)
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment