Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Keeping It Real.

tow1

You have to work to keep the magic alive in a marriage ... especially when I have been taking it easy for the last few days - no work - just chillaxin' and enjoying the day. So I try to keep hubby up to date on my daily doings with little reports. I have costumes and everything. I do the weather updates, the news ... and a running commentary on the puzzle. Yes, I said puzzle.

I have this killer puzzle that is huge that I have tried to do 3 different times and was always interrupted and had to put it away before it was done. I hate undone things. I am determined to finish it this time.

Today I had a big break through, which I reported to hubby.   I was only disappointed that the marching band was late and could not do the intro for me before I showed up in the office doorway and performed my puzzle breakthrough dance routine.

When he came into the family room I just knew he had come to see my work. I invited him to sit down with me and just gaze at the puzzle for awhile. He did.

He gazed. I gazed. We couldn't speak.  We were both just sooooo gob smacked with my awesomeness. 

He had to go to the gymn. But he did come back.

  tow2

He said that it was because he was finished his work out and needed some lunch and a shower but I knew the truth.

He wanted to look at the puzzle some more.

He is just so darn proud of me.


SKIN:  SYS-Project - A V I S A G E Alicia Skin
HAIR:  Vanity Hair::Milano-blacks
EYES:  IKON Sunrise' Eyes - Verdigris Light
OUTFIT 1:  M&M WOMEN TUNIC MESH
OUTFIT 2:  M&M DRESS RED MESH
OUTFIT 3:  M&M CROCHET MESH
BOOTS:  Mentine Ankle Boot Suede Black
POSES:  Nicotine (no longer available)

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment