Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lingerie from the Canadian Prairies.


litb1



Discovering Lingerie was a big part of emancipation from the Canadian Prairie.


  litb2

You can appreciate that growing up, necessity meant that lingerie was basically long johns with a flower print and a bit of lace on the bum. Although I have to admit that they looked damn good on my brother.

litb3


Not so much on my grandfather ....


SKIN:  .::BeautyCode::. Skin Kiara - Epika (SYS)
HAIR:   LaViere- Tranquility - Brown Pack
EYES:  IKON Sunrise' Eyes - Azure Light
LASHES:  E'DIOR beauty eyelashes 6
LINGERIE:  (SELDOM BLUE) LEANNA LINGERIE CINCHER SET CREAM
POSES:   ChereeMotion


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment