Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My First Brief Case.

libr1a

While other kids were getting their "Strawberry Shortcake" back packs I was insistent on a briefcase. I had some important stuff and no way was I going to trust it to some pony that sparkled or that dimwit Barbie.

libr2a

It was really effective in church. They would heard us into Sunday School class - I am serious this guy looked like Moses leading the Israelites (only more minature and in fluffier dresses) through the wilderness (the pews) to the promised land of milk and cookies. First we had to perform - singing Jesus Wants Me for A Sunbeam - which I could never figure out. I thought Jesus knew everything and if he wanted sunbeams he should have just made us one.

Then we were given cookies and milk - I refrained from clapping my hands together and making noises like a seal. But I did slap open my briefcase and pull out a couple of stone tablets that I referred to and then squinted at the teacher quite often.

I can't be sure, but I think it was effective.

lib3a

I am not sure what the teacher was more afraid of ... the possibility I had the actual 10 commandments, or a 3 year old with a briefcase.

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Madlene skins and shape
HAIR:  !Ohmai : Ginta, (HAIR FAIR)
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Blue
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ A Cut Above Set in Silver
PURSE:  Ear Candy ~ Satchel in Green
OUTFIT:  .::WoW::. Mini top & Ripped Leggins
SHOES:  Digit Darkes-Lotus Heel-Custom V5 (B)
POSES:  KS Creations

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment