Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Olympic Outfit.

SSB2

I am so excited that the Olympics are about to begin. We are doing it sooo big at our house.


SSB3

I am wearing a blouse just like this. Not only will it allow me do the whole beach volleyball ... I am ready for the after parties where you flash your boobs at everyone. I hate those pics when the girls lift up their tshirts and you can't see their faces.

Tyra says never forget the face when you are a model.

SSB1a1

My hubby says if people are looking at your face when you pull your shirt up in a room full of drunk men ... you probably should not be pulling up your shirt at all.


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Lindsay
HAIR:  [[Loovus Dzevavor]] ~ Hair: Cornucopia Noir Tones
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
LASHES:  Garage Eyelashes V5
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Fortune Cookie Set in Grays
TOP:  [LeeZu!] Punjab Top (mesh, rigged) Groupgift
SHORTS:  [Amarelo Manga] - Short Balloon MOD/ 002 [French Blue]
SHOES:  CS Design - High Heels M12 Color Fat Pack
POSES:  Frooti

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment