Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Obscure Facts I Was Not Dying To Know But People Told Me Anyway.

GGG1

I really do not intend to know these things. I do get up in the morning and put on my protective underwear and stuff but damn ... I am like a factoid magnet and these things just fly at me and the next thing I know someone is pointing to my teeth to tell me there is something stuck there and well ... you got it ... another useless fact ...

Sometimes they come with my salad ....

GGG2

Did you know that there are more plastic flamingos in the US than real ones? Pfft like that is a big deal. There are more Garden Gnomes in Canada, than real ones.

In England the Queen owns all the swans. She is a swan hog. She does not share. There aren't any swans in Queens though.

You know the boys that wear their pants around their knees? I say "boys" because I did not want you to get confused with the men who also wear their pants hanging off them because they don't do it by choice - they cannot get their pants up over their beer bellies and so they delete us all to trucker's cleavage ... I mean the boys. THAT was started in the jails because the inmates had to find a way to signal one another that they were open to "dating." Evidently the floral and chocolate services in the jails are not too reliable.

GGG3

Just so we are clear .... my pants cover my butt and there is no subliminal message here. When I wanna date I wear a sandwich board .....

SKIN:  LMP Barbie T5 DB
HAIR:  Maitreya Apple - Nuts Pack
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Blue
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Glamour*
TOP:  (SELDOM BLUE) TANK TOPS - HUNT ITEMS
PANTS:  [Amarelo Manga] - Pants Sarouel "MOD/ 001" [Black]
SHOES:  " MAAI " - " Supergirl " plastic pumps, black
NAILS:  MoonDance: Square Medium Black Valentine
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Love Is Set in Gold
SCARF:  CoCo Gift Scarf
POSES:  Cranky House

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment