Monday, July 30, 2012

Vanity Fair 2012 FuchOn

VF 2012 FuchOn 1

I promised myself I would try to behave during this fair so I am not going to comment on the name of this store at all ... just know that I really really really want to. Think of this effort like me with a porkchop tied around my neck out in my front yard. Think of it like my mom paying people to be nice to me. Think of it as probably something that may very well kill me.

VF 2012 FuchOn 2

Chazina Spore designs for FuchOn and she is over a lovely dress, a t-shirt and a corset. There are some nice flower patterns to make your summer more summery!!

VF 2012 FuchOn 3

Ok I would love to know the reason behind the name. It is probably something soooo different than what I am thinking ....


SKIN:  AKERUKA Twiggy skin
HAIR& HAT:  ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Marlene Hair Blonde (now MINT)
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Light Cerulean
JEWELLERY:  Zibska ~ Sy Jewelry Set
DRESS:  .:: [F]uchOn ::. Blossom Dress
SHIRTS:  .:: [F]uchOn ::. Piccadily Shirt
CORSETS:  .:: [F]uchOn ::. Pitsy  Mesh Corset



 Vanity Fair

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment