Saturday, July 28, 2012

VF 2012 DEW.

VF 2012 DEW 1

HelenSue Helendale is the talent behind Dew and well ... I just have one thing to say ...

VF 2012 DEW 2a

If you are going to DO the Vanity Fair - make sure you do DEW.  (Hahahaha I crack me up.)

VF 2012 DEW 3

You have no idea how hard it is for me to limit my verbiage like this but I figured the dresses speak for themselves.  If you lean in really close to your computer screen you will hear them.

VF 2012 DEW 4a

Just ignore the screaming though - that is NOT the dresses.  It's me.

I think I've cut off all the circulation to my hands by sitting on them.


BLACK

SKIN:  Scarllet M02 Skin (by UniqueMegastore)
HAIR:  *Plume* Venus - Onyx/Snow
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Light Cerulean
LASHES:  Garage V.5
MASK:  [White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Bat Mask  *Wear Me*
GOWN:  "DEW" French connection black
GLOVES:  Paper.doll
BRACELET:  *ByKay* ~ Ynez
JEWELLERY:  aDiva Couture Julana (no longer available)
SHOES:  NX-Nardcotix Absinthe Ebony
POSE:  BeBo 

GREEN

GOWN:  "DEW" Phoenix Rising
EARRINGS:  Virtual Impressions Feather 5 Piece Set in Peacock Shades


BLACK FEATHERS 

GOWN:  "DEW" Princess of the darkness
EARRINGS:  Donna Flora

STAR GOWN 

GOWN:  "DEW" Shinig Star
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Cinderella Jewelry Set



 

Vanity Fair

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment