Monday, August 13, 2012

Heroes and Capes.

otws2

I resisted Capes growing up. Mainly because they were worn by the choir members or the really old ladies who were trying to take over the world with their long black dresses. I always got the nuns and those Temperance ladies. They were both pretty darn scary...

otws1

Oh they try to seduce you with little red riding hood and then all those super heroes but those were just gateway enticements to a caped life. While everyone else was saying "no" to drugs ... I was employing the same techniques on capes.

I am happy to report I have live a cape-free life and I am quite sure years from now, young woman the world over will pay hommage to my strength ....

otws3

And Super Heroes will swear at my name and use my picture to throw darts at and pin tails on ...

Heroes are always easy targets.

SKIN:  ::DS:: Sumrah.Amaretto.Angelic
HAIR:  *mikan_hair_Tanya01_espresso_M
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  [the Obscene] Lashes
DRESS:  *LpD* - *Claire* Dress Blue Tones
JEWELLERY:  [ glow ] studio - No round Earrings
                       LalALa Bracelet /leo (r forearm) by LeeZu!
SHOES:  Hectic Moon Blue Overlay Lace Pumps NLA

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment