Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Spring!!

gal3

I think it has come early.

gal2

If it hasn't it might be kind of hard to explain to the neighbours why we were cavorting around the swimming pool skinny dipping. I may be overstating that a bit though on account of I think the neighbours are no longer surprised about anything that goes on at our house. Like if we were ever on TV for anything the neighbours would never say "they seemed like such normal people."

gal1

Anyway I don't care ... once the birds start mating ... it is game on as far as I am concerned. I have a peacock outfit for hubby. I am just glue gunning the last of the beading on but we are going to have a really fun afternoon.

SKIN:  SYS-Project - *Step inSide* FRANCE
HAIR:  VanityHair::Playful-browns
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
LASHES:  Garage Eyelashes V5
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Natural Decadence Set in Turquoise
DRESS:  LMD Sheena MESH Halter Dress Banana
SHOES:  CS Design - High Heels M15 Color Fat Pack
POSES:  Adorkable

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment