Saturday, August 25, 2012

Let Me Read Your Fortune.

bbg2

I told my brother I could read people's fortune and basically controlled his life with a deck of cards for years.

  bbg1

It made playing "fish" and "old maid" a whole lot more fun when there was life and death and love and success on the line.

bbg3a

It took him nearly 33 years to figure out that when he did what I wanted him to, his fortune was not too bad and when I was mad at him .... it sucked.

I think my grandma told him.

She always loved him best.

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Anais Tan 01
HAIR:   Alli&Ali Marie Hair 1
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  [the Obscene] Lashes
JEWELLERY:  [alaMood] Soho Jade
NAILS:  MoonDance Square Short Kitty Classic French
SHIRT:  (Kunglers) Amelia blouse - sash
SKIRT:  A&A Fashion Mesh Ruffled Skirt Black S
LEGGINGS: [:ME:] Kayla's Stockings (Black)
SHOES:  *[PP]- Vintage Swirls Pumps
POSES:  LA
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment