Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lingering Questions.

1a

You might have noticed that on all those shows about the pioneers the women are covered from head to toe. Showing an ankle, or too much arm was guaranteed to start a stampede .... and not of the cattle kind.

2a

I spent years trying to figure out what was so gosh darn sexy about shoulders or ankles and failed miserably at coming to any real conclusion. Even the foot fetish people seem to go for the toes more than anything else - or the shoes on the foot.

Never heard of a shoulder fetish ...

I can't tell you how disappointing it was for me as a new wife to show my shoulders and have my husband yawn and turn the channel to another football game. So it leads me with only one conclusion in the fear of the whole 'shoulder/ankle showing, going to hell' scenerio.

3a

Those darn men are beyond comprehension.

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Anais
HAIR:  MISS C. / JO
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  [the Obscene] Lashes
DRESS AND EARRINGS:  M&M INGRID MESH
SHOES:  *Girls Section* Flip Flop Rose (NLA)
PURSE:    Agnes_Basket Bag 1
POSES:  Apple Spice
LOCATION:  Crossing Currents

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment