Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Motorcycle Diaries.

LOMC1

I had a boyfriend in Grade 8 who had a bike, scootermoped, tractor,  motorcycle. He was only allowed to drive it around the farm yard but hey ... you take what you can get. Him driving up and saying "hey babe ... wanna ride ..." was just almost enough to make a girl pee her pants ... but I didn't ... I wasn't sure if his seats were real leather and it would have been really awkward.

LOMC2

I pushed the parental units out of the way and climbed right on that puppy.  I was not even going to ask for permission on account of you don't do that when you are a teen and you know the answer will be "no."  It would take them at least a couple of hours to untangle their walkers and get each other upright. 

It was so romantic riding behind him, holding on tight while all the ducks and pigs flew by ... just a blur of pink and white .....

LOMC3

Nothing says "whee" like whizzing through the hay bales at 5 km an hour. Nothing says "bad girl" like doing it without a helmet.  That was my life at 12 ... living large and dangerously ... on the farm.

 
SKIN:  .:ICONIC:.Kim--Natural -- TAN
HAIR:  Miamai_Lika Updo_DKBrown
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  [the Obscene] Lashes
DRESS:  Java Fashion Design That Girl
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora Blue
SHOES:  (Kunglers) Morgana pumps
LOCATION:  Amia

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment