Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pathetic, I Guess.

fob3ab

I love flowers. Even as a kid I used to pick them every chance I got.

  fob2ab

It made me mad that my grandmother told me not to pick the wild flowers because they would not last if I did ... and she was right. She told me flowers should be enjoyed on the plant because they last longer. I tried stealing them from our garden and other peoples but hiding a bouquet of flowers under your bed or in your closet kind of defeats the purpose.

No-one gives a 5 year old flowers.

You have to get your flower fix by living vicariously through others. It seems a shame you have to have kids to get flowers ...think about that for awhile ... moms get more flowers. It is a conspiracy.

fob4ab

I think that is why I started stealing plastic flowers. They can even survive the heat and the smell of an armpit in a pinch ... and I have been in a few. I know they are not the same as real flowers but there are a lot of things in life where you don't get the real thing ... you just have to go with a reasonable cheap facsimile.

I know, it is kind of pathetic.


SKIN:  [MyDear]Irene Sunkiss
HAIR:  [e] Flattery - Essentials Collection
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  E'Dior Beauty Lashes 06
TOP:  *LpD* - *Lady Three* Portrait
JACKET:  Leverocci - Sleek Blazer_StandardSizing_Tango
SKIRT:  *LpD* - *Hairy Sheep* Skirt Black
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Take Me to the Shore Set in Silver
PURSE:  Ear Candy Mesh Purse Orange
SHOES:  GoK- Skully Leopard Orange
POSES:  LA

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment