Sunday, August 19, 2012

Perfect Sunday.

GBW1

There are things that make us feel like beautiful ladies that have nothing to do with fashion.

GBW2

It's easy to feel beautiful in a gown with our hair all done up and the perfect jewels ... it is another thing when we just throw something on, are without makeup, hair in a quick ponytail, and we sit down to a breakfast made for us by our hubby and he looks at you and smiles and reminds you that he loves you.

He does so much for me all the time which felt so foreign after years of cooking and cleaning but when I asked him about it once and told him I felt weird not doing the cooking and cleaning .... he told me the most romantic thing a man has ever said to me. He said "I don't need you to cook for me or to wash my dishes, or do my laundry. I need you by my side to share my life."

GBW3


It's not just a perfect Sunday... it is a perfect every day. I am such a lucky woman.

SKIN:  Filthy ( C ) - Alecia . Tan . 05
HAIR:  [e] Found - Red 05
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  [the Obscene] Lashes
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora ROSALINDA
SHOES:  PB  Pumps
GOWN:  SAS - Teazy Gold
POSES:  Juicy
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment