Monday, August 20, 2012

There's A Drag Queen Barbie!!!

pamp1


I am so excited. My Christmas Shopping is DONE DA DONE DONE!!

pamp2

For my brother at least. I cannot tell you how often I wept for my poor big brother as we were children ... he is like part of me, he is like a gall stone or a pimple or something. There I was with Barbie and all the cool clothes and there he was with GIJoe and ... nothing.

I mean I shared my barbie clothes but Joe just couldn't do the evening gowns justice ... I even tried to stuff the dress but even that did not help. When we would go to the Barbie dance, none of the other dolls would ask Joe to dance - not even Teddy and he would dance with anyone. (well clearly not everyone-anyone)

Midge and Skipper bullied Joe all the time and Chatty Cathy was a complete bitch.

pamp3

So now ... he can have his own doll and all my old barbie clothes!! Christmas is going to be soooo sweet.   All I can say is that it is a darn good thing my grand father is not around or he would so be hogging all the Barbie time and no way I could afford two of them...

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Tessa Vintage
HAIR:  [LeLutka]-SALOME hair/Light Blonde
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  [the Obscene] Lashes
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS:  MB Style - pearls
BRACELET:  .:A&M:. My Fav Bracelet  - White Pearls
SHOES:  BM Ultimate Sirena Print
JUMPSUIT:  ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Silk Pantsuit {Pink}

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment