Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why I Wanna Be Rich.

wic1

You know how when you score the perfect dress ... but it is from somewhere like Walmart and as you look at the rows of the exact same dress in the store ...

wic2

... and consider that there are a bazillion Walmart stores everywhere and you think about that video of the people that shop at Walmart and while that was never about you ... you have to come to terms with the fact that some grandma with 97 piercings, a mohawk, who doesn't wear a bra, is going to also be wearing your perfect dress you kind of throw up a little bit in your mouth ...

wic3


Well ... I wanna be rich enough that I can buy all the dresses so that no-one else can wear it. I wanna be the first person the fashion lady at Walmart calls when new stuff comes in. Lofty ambition I know ... but I have the heart of a true fashionista ...

SKIN:  -Glam Affair- Linn Med Tan D11
HAIR:  Iconic Chanel
EYES:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Trojan Blue
LASHES:  Garage Eyelashes V5
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Jungle Fever Set in Silver
DRESS:  {bilo} Sushmita - Quatre
PURSE:  *Les Petits Details* -  Flowers Bag
SHOES:  CS Design - High Heels M14 Color Fat Pack
POSES:  Frooti

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment