Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Glorious Day.

pipb4a

What a freaking glorious day!!! It is barely 8 AM and already everything is nice and toasty warm.

pipb3a

I am even over the fact that last night the weather map showed this huge wall of rain about to blind side us - it stretched all up and down the coast .... and there was thunder and rain dancing going on and people out all muddied up and expecting to be cleansed ... and then 8 drops and nothing ... once again the heavens parted over us ... and went around us ...

... kind of like when you are shaving your legs and you avoid that big scab and just shave around it. And yes that may just be my most pathetic metaphor ever ... it may be THE most pathetic metaphor ever....

We did not get rain.

But this morning it is glorious and I am happy.

pipb2ab

My hubby even said that if I wanted him to, and if it would make me feel better, I could stand next to the tree his watering and he would hose me down ...

Does love get any more romantic than that?

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Lilia Skin
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Miley Hair
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  KA Eyelashes 01
EARRINGS:  EARRING GEM CHANGE BT GOLD       -RYCA-
GOWN:  *VoguE* Isabel Gown (MESH) ~ Cyan
POSES:  Niqotine  (NLA)
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment