Friday, September 21, 2012

Catching Trouble Before It Gets Out of Hand.

lgb2

I caught my hubby sneaking by my office in the dark just so he did not have to stop in and say "hey" and give me a cuddle and a kiss.

  lgb1


He tried to make excuses ... he couldn't see, he didn't want to disturb me, he had a lot of garlic with dinner, [perhaps the early onset of Alzheimer's,  he thought he heard his mommy calling him ...but I was not buying it. Mainly I was not buying it because he was hugging the wall all the way down the hall and then he dropped to the floor and belly scrunched himself across the tiled floor until he was wayyy clear and then he stood up, looked back ... and ran ...

lgb3

I know this because I was following him in the dark with my night vision goggles on, under my tinfoiled protective gear so no heat seeking helicopter could find me.

I think these may be the most important tools for any good marriage.


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Barbie
TEETH:  Mirror's Enigma
BLUSH:  *JeSyLiLO*
HAIR:  Tukinowaguma Adelita Brown
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  KA Eyelashes 01
EARRINGS:  MONS Earrings Lena
OUTFIT:  *VoguE* Erica Jacket ~ Lime
SHOES:  *TOXIC* Party Pumps SILK (Multicoloured)
 
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment