Monday, September 10, 2012

Confession Time.

SPTH1a

See here's the thing ..

SPTH2a

There are things that I have done in my life that keep me awake at night. It is like I start thinking about those things and then I have this voice in my head that sounds an awful lot like a big German lady with a moustache that screams "MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??"

One time my friends and I changed all these signs up in the mountains. It was in this remote area and just like the sign in this pic there were all these signs on one post pointing in different directions for different things ... and we switched them... We laughed and high fived each other and told all kinds of people. I laughed and high fived myself over it just last week again ... I even snorked ... it was funny to think about ...

And then last night I started thinking about the price of gas and about how it sucks to be hungry up in the mountains and have to eat bugs and how the bears don't care if you say you will taste awful cause you haven't eaten for 8 years and I keep seeing Japanese people .... bus loads of Japanese people with no more film in their cameras, driving back and forth ...  and forth and back ... and lost forever somewhere in the Rocky Mountains in Canada and I just ..... feel ...... so...... bad!

SPTH3a

I think this is the part where one of you are supposed to bless me and give me a hug or something. I can live without the hug part but the blessing would be nice. I am going to bed now ... I will check the comments in the morning. Bless away ...


SKIN:  **NOYA** BLAKE Skins
HAIR:  Tukinowaguma Eileen Ebony
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  LYNNIX
NAILS: Adoness - Witch of Venom - Hand Set
EARRINGS:  M&M TOP BALLOON MESH
OUTFIT:  M&M TOP BALLOON MESH
SHOES:  *RRS* Fiona Fleur de Lys Flats
PURSE:   [Aura] Spirited - Bogo Bag (Rigged Mesh) Brown

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment