Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dead End.

WTD2

At the end of school we had a party. None of us were actually "there," we were all at "our friends house" for a routine sleepover. Except I was at my girlfriends while she was at my house supposedly... but we were actually all at the party.

We had a plan.

We were going to get in a car and drive to a nearby town notorious for never checking ID at the bar and we were all going to drink. Being as everyone else was 16 - 17 and the age was 21 we were pretty confident. The fact I was wayy younger was irrelevant. We were young and pretty stupid and prepared to act accordingly.

WTD1

So we piled like about 12 of us into a car - so squished that I was on the drivers lap and my job was to read the road signs because well ... the driver could not see all that well. His name was "Shiny" ... as in NOT.

You can see what a swell idea this was.

To make a long story short he drove through the dead end sign at the end of the road and into a slough. He thought it was hysterical and said it was my fault because I didn't read the sign for him.

We were not laughing.

  WTD3

In part it was because we were going to miss out on the beer and in part because of all the blood suckers on our faces and the knowledge that we all just swallowed water that the cattle used as their bathroom and we were all probably going to die.

We didn't ... but Shiny came really close that night ... for completely different reasons.


SKIN:  -Glam Affair - Giselle - Light Kajira ( TDR )
HAIR:  *IA* Betty hair - black
EYES:   Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  MIASNOW Eyelashes - FANTASY CURLS
MAKE-UP:  :F: Serious - EyeLiner + EyeShadow
JEWELLERY:  SIHH! ~ Ear Candy
NAILS:  MoonDance: Square Short Fire Flower
TOP:  ::HH:: Hucci Ruffle Halter - Black
JACKET:  LMD Jolie MESH Blazer Pastel
SKIRT:  [Chloe] Skirt Vivian 3
PURSE:  Graffitiwear Cattibag
SHOES:  NX-Nardcotix Rebekah Pumps Orange
LOCATION:  Voc linda

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment