Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fishing for Compliments.

ITGH1

I loved going fishing with my brother ... and his friends.

  ITGH2

He would have some of the guys over and they would go down to a couple of the fishing holes ... fishing holes that were far away from where the grandparental units were. Anywhere that Aardvark and Humpydora were not had possibilities and prepubescent almost teenage girls live and gamble on possibilities. If nothing happens ... we just make stuff up. Frankly I found the made up stuff was wayyy more interesting than the actualities and THAT is something I have allowed to be a guiding light throughout most of my life.

The best life lessons are learned while fishing. It is very zen actually and a metaphor for most of life. If most men who fish had to dress to reflect their zeniness, you would not be able to tell the difference between them and Gandhi. Personally I think most Pinterest posters of profound prose is done by fishermen.

  ITGH3

My brother did suggest that if I was going to hang out and go fishing with him and all his buddies I should probably hold a fishing pole in one hand and have the line in the water because without the pole ... I was just a stalker hanging out on the side of the river and did I want to grow up to be known as the Brown River Stalker?  Did I want to be accused of leaving all the bodies they would one day find there?  Did I think that Aardvark and Humpydora would be pleased?

See ... deep thoughts ... right??


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Nadia
HAIR:  *Dura-Girl*37(Black)
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  E'Dior
JEWELLERY:  *League* The Coin Collector Jewellery Set
TOP:  *League* Seashell Blouse -Brown
SKIRT:  *League* Nomad Maxi Skirt -Vintage Floral

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment