Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It"s a ... PINK One!

PIT1

My hubby is so cute. I had everything all packed to go and he surprised me ....

PIT2

I was quite happy with my trusty journal and my pens but he showed up with this little notebook for me to type on while we are away. He even picked the colour alll by himself. It is pink.

PIT3

I think he missed the part in the movie where the grown up women want to be taken seriously and so we are all wearing and doing severe and functional black ...

Love that about him ...

Life is too short to always be serious.

First thing I am going to do is find a bunch of business women, sit next to them, whip out my pink little notebook and type away. I am even going to allow myself to swear out loud on account of I still don't have the hang of typing on such a cute little keyboard.

I hope they frown at me a lot.

I hope I make it on some page on the internet for a poser and a representative of all things women are not.

I have been an "are not" for so many years now it is just damn exciting for me!!


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Haifa Skin
HAIR:  Miss C. - Mex II_
TEETH:  Mirror's Enigma
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  KA Eyelashes 01
PURSE:  [Amarelo Manga] - Crocodile Handbag - TURQUOISE [MESH]
EARRINGS:  ^^Swallow^^ Mesh Drop Earring
BANGLES:  Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Laquered Turquoise and Silver
TUNIC:  shine [ZD] MESH TUNIC "Cat"
SHOES:  ::CHoOoZ::  "Cosette": DeepSea Aqua&Platinum/Gold

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment