Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MiMi

Untitled

I know no-one noticed but I had to make a mad dash today to my mother in laws.

Untitled

It was a mission of mercy ... not for her ... but for everyone else.

Untitled

She just learned how to skype with her camera and everything but no-one told her about turning it off and hence she was about to become "MiMi" the hot senior babe with her own website.

Evidently there was almost 48 hours straight of MiMi in all her glory.

We all learned things about MiMi in the last couple of days that were wayyy more than we ever EVER needed to know.


SKIN:  SYS-Project -...::: AV!SAGE :::... Saphoria
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Hair Serafine
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  LYNNIX
TOP:  The Secret Store - Fresh Blueberry
SHRUG:  elly::belle.bolero [cream]
SKIRT:  ISON - wrap skirt (champagne)
SHOES:  Ingenue Citron
NEKLACE:  LaGyo_Bizarre flower necklace
BRACELET:  Icing Princess Pearl Bracelet
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment