Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Favourite Things.

lfbb1a

My grandmother was forever sending things away without giving me any warning. Like she sent away my bunny jammies to my cousin and I was nowhere near ready to let them go ... I know I couldn't do all the buttons up anymore but I had a housecoat for crying out loud. I was not runnng around disturbing anyone with my tummy and the bottom of my legs showing.

lfbb2a

She threw my Halloween Candy out before I was done eating it,  She gave my favourite books away to a charity and she made decisions like the Christmas tree should be taken down and all the ornaments put away for 11.5 months of the year.

It was very traumatic for me.

But she went to far when she took away my favourite Uncle.


lfbb3a
 
I don't care that she said she had to, dead people have to be buried some time ... I think that was just an excuse.
 
SKIN:  Izzie's - Estella Skin natural
HAIR:  ::::Fab-U-Lous:::Kelly(Black )
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  KA Eyelashes 01
EARRINGS:  A&A Freaky Colour
NAILS:  A&A FAshion  Dangerous Nails2010/Blue
SWEATER:  Ingenue :: Vintage Basics :: Edie :: Midnight
SHIRT:  shine by [ZD] MESH OFFSHOULDER T "the Mermaid" lim. Ed.
SKIRT:  shine [ZD] MESH Ruffled Miniskirt blue
LEGGINGS:  The Secret Store - Lace knit socks - Black
BOOTS:  MONS Cosmo Boots - black
POSES:  Niqotine (NLA)
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment