Monday, September 24, 2012

My Suitcase Of Life.

ctb4ab

I have been packing and unpacking for some time now. When you go on a lengthy trip, to several countries there are so many different type of things you have to consider taking, and you only get to choose a portion of what you could take. And of course as you go, you pick up new things and have to really weigh if it is worth it.

ctp2ab

It has caused me to also reflect on my life and the "things" I have accumulated. There are those things I wrapped up and put away and some of them have long since died, while others still glimmer and shine. I ask myself why and realize that there are things in our lives that cannot survive for us if we do not love them and tend to them and then there are things that don't need our love and tending.

And those latter things are just as incapable of loving and tending to us.

ctp6ab



Wonder how much of our life we waste on those things while little sparrows in our lives drop all around us?


SKIN: [:ME:] Rachel Tan Skintone (SYSP August)
TEETH:  Mirror's Enigma
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Rosalie Hair
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Double Drop
DRESS:  LMD Faith MESH Dress
LEGGINGS:  *LeeZu Baxter* Anna Stockings
SHOES:  ~ P a D ~ MELIA flat / black
 
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment