Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Big Send-Off.

igr1ab

So I am about to take off travelling the world again, disconnecting from the electronic world pretty much and experiencing that quaint little place we call - the REAL World but I have noticed something ....

igr2ab

Suddenly everyone wants to spend time with us. I can't tell if all these parties are celebrations for them as in "woohoo they are leaving," or if they know something we don't as in "that will be the last we will ever see of them ..."

igr3ab

Do you think I should break it to them that they are not included in the will?

(oh and of course these are friends ... NOT family. Family carries on ignoring you as usual regardless of whether you are coming or going, living or dying ... probably because they are pretty confident they are in the will ...)

SKIN:  :NBGG: Beckett Honey M1
TEETH:  Mirror's Enigma
HAIR:  [e] Thrive - Firey Reds
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  KA Lashes 01
BRACELETS:  JD Bracelet Black
NAILS:  A&A FAshion  Dangerous Nails2010/black
PANTSUIT:  *VoguE* Acacia Pant Set ~ Classic
POSES: Miamai

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment