Sunday, September 9, 2012

These Don't Go With Snow Boots.

tgb1ab

Yup it is true, these definitely DO NOT go with snow boots.

tgb2ab

Hence, we will be wearing them here in Australia, while you are wearing ... different things ... in North America. You know, heavy, lots of other things, while scraping ice off the windows of your car, and wondering if you will ever have feeling in your toes again.

We will be skipping around the beach and through the lush green tropical gardens while you are deciding that people whose lives depend on keeping their body warmth above the freezing point cannot be choosers when it comes to snuggling and so yes, you and that disgusting guy in 3B will be grabbing a pizza after work tomorrow after all ... and you had best pack your jammies.

I would like to tell you that I will think of you and that my eyes will be wet with tears but that would be a lie and I know that good friends tell their friends the truth (usually RIGHT before the other friend decides they don't wanna be friends anymore) so I couldn't do that because it would not be honest.

  tgb3ab

I think I warned some of you about this when you were laughing at me freezing and telling me all about your summer vacations. But don't worry ... I have some used crocheted slippers that I am sending to you to keep your feeties warm. They should be there any day ... keep checking your mail box ... out in the snow ... under there somewhere ...

Love you :)!!!


SKIN:  SYS-Project - *Step inSide* DELIA II
HAIR:  /Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Dearest Mine
LASHES:  E'Dior
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Boho Copper
PURSE:  *Tentacio* Nina bag artist
DRESS:  .::Killa DesignZ::. MESH MAXI DRESSES AND SUN HATS
SHOES:  Kalnins Shoes - Coquette
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment