Wednesday, September 12, 2012

THIS is What I Am Talking About (I mean right now I am talking about it ...)

bcd3a

Now THIS is a dress you can get behind ... literally ... it could save your life.

bcd2a

I like the fact you don't have to hold on to it to show it off, or keep it out of the mud or to courtesy. It is a "courtesy friendly" dress ... leaving your hands free for more important things ...

bcd1a

... like kissing boys

... or men

... or girls

... or whatever

... not judging or preaching here ... just saying...

This dress was made to facilitate kissing ...

...with BOTH hands.


SKIN:  Glam Affair - Lilith- Macedonia - Group Gift
HAIR:  !*Bliss Couture Hair*! Juicy Hair (Champagne/Sugar)
EYES:  Agnes_Beaute_Eyes_Smooth Coffee
EYESHADOW:  [mock]  Indifference Eyeshadow
LASHES:  E'Dior
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora ATMA #3 set
SHOES:  Leverocci - Lavender Platform Pumps - Nude
DRESS:  **GizzA** Sophistic Gown [Champagne]
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment