Wednesday, September 26, 2012

YUP!! I am Away for the Next Few Weeks.

Me Time


If you are seeing this, it means I have left, am still gone, not back yet, etc.

I am travelling the world with my hubby and it is a personal choice to unplug during this trip.  So much of life is spent hooked up electronically, and while I do things in my daily life to limit that -  I need to take time to remind myself of what really matters in life.

It is about perspective.

I also am a firm believer in the value of silence to teach and instruct and in opportunities that come to people who are present and aware of every moment they experience.  I miss the silence of life without being plugged into constant cries for my attention.

This is going to be one of those trips for me.

I will see family, travel, pamper myself, work, write, play and embrace it all.  I am going with my best friend (hubby) and will enjoy both the romance and the laughter. It is amazing after all these years together, and a life style that allows us 24/7 time together .... we never run out of things to talk about.

I will see you on the flip side. Take care my friends.
Post a Comment