Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cable Knit.

wtd1a

Just FYI ... if you are having problems knitting a sweater ... the "Cable Guy" is NOT going to be able to help and suiing them for false advertising does not see justice done.

wtd2a

I like knitted things and I know how to knit. I just don't know how to read the pattern, keep the yarn untangled, do fancy stitches and when to quit.

I took a class once on knitting but those old ladies were such a freaking cliche ... like if you did not know how to make napkins into roses you were pond scum. 

I can't swim.


wtd3a

So ya I just kind of knit and knit and ignore everything. Hence I have this kind of pockmarked orange and brown blanket kind of which would be perfect for the Friendly Giant or maybe a Cyclops on account of I figure with one eye and squinting at it ... it might look kind of artistic ...

Hey in the 70's when I started ... those colours looked cool ... now they just look like an old A&W marketing scheme.


SKIN:  Zoul Creations - Cheyenne2 03 Beige
HAIR:  TuTy's - ROMANTIC - vintage hairstyle + base hair - mahogany
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
JEWELLERY:  *ByKay* ~ Aizza (Set) (marketplace only)
OUTFIT:  Tres Beau "Womenstuff" November 2012 (hunt gift)
BOOTS:  Clover Boots Brown Leather (box) - even.flow
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment